worse to work for men or women? or with them

I am starting to think MEN. i think they have less consideration of others and like to get others to do the dirty work for them bc they are wusses!

this is just for fun. BUT WHO DO YOU THINK IS WORSE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• oh and i think we should have a class on office manners!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I had a much harder time getting promotions and raises under women bosses. I am the VP of my company and I make sure to treat women and men both fairly but other women I know in my same level of position make sure to treat women in a more negative way so they don't have someone younger and more attractive nipping at their heels. It is really sad actually. Women are their own worst enemy and men don't have to do a thing women have made sure that glass ceiling stays in place.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I work with a few men and no women..very small office. The men arent very social so dont ever get office chatter. They sometimes say hello when people are coming or going so while I love that we have NO DRAMA at work it is weird that these manly men hardly ever socialize.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Um I think they talk mess because they think then you will try to prove them wrong... Women are so much harder to work for they are power hungry and try to improve thing so they notice who they want to even though that person may be a s*** bag! For women other women has to kiss a** or be all buddie buddie with her!
    christinkie

Answer by christinkie at 11:42 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I would much rather work FOR men and WITH women. If I have to have a boss I want it to be someone I can sweet talk and get my way, this always works better if the boss finds you attractive. And women are just more fun to gal pal with at work.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Neither LOL! I guess if I had to choose I would say men because they dont seem as petty as the women that I have worked with/for.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009