Abdomenal/back pain...???

I had my gall bladder out two years ago. It was diseased. I am having generalized constant pain in my abdomen all over. My skin feels like it wants to explode, super sensitive. I have light periods, with this months late. (Not unsual for me and I am not preganant.) I don't know what steps to take to figure this out. I know, doctor...but when I go he says, oh you probably are constipated. I am not constipated. Do you have any personal stories that will motivate me? For those of you who don't know, going to the doctor is easy for people who don't go all the time. But for those of us with chronic pain, we get treated as tho we are stupid for even coming in. So after a while, we stop going, even tho we may need to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

• I would see a different doctor for a second opinion
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Well there are LOTS of things that cause back pain. It could be a disc in your spine coming a bit loose (which just happens eventually to everyone).

It could be any of the organs in that area having problems. I've had a kidney stone - and that hurt more than child birth.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 2:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009