is it swine flu, pregnancy or brain tumor?

last week my husband was out of work for two days . he had a fever and all he wanted to do was sleep. he was coughing and sneezing and he didn't want to eat. he still has some symptoms but he is now able to move about with out any complication. this weekend was our anniversary and on friday my daughter started a runny nose and sneezing she also had a low grade fever. saturday morning i woke up vomiting. i did that twice in the day i felt neasua all day ; had a headache the next day i was somewhat neasua but no vomiting.i had a headache it hurt my eyes to look at angles and i had a runny nose while sitting up and a congested nose while lying down . body ache ,fatigue,i haven't eaten since friday night i just don't feel like it. as for going anywhere or doing anything any time that i stand i feel exhausted.any sense of smell that i have through the coughing and congestion and runny nose makes me sick. what does this sound like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

• You guys are sick...take care of yourselves and it will pass.
    Anonymous

• Flu. Sorry for you all. Hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a virus. I hope that you all feel better soon!

Answer by rkoloms at 12:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Just a virus, I doubt it's the H1N1, it lasts a lot longer than a couple of days. Could be a flu though
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• A nasty cold, I hope you all feel better soon
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Since pregnancy and brain tumors are not contagious, my money's on the flu. Just rest and drink and be sick for awhile, it will pass.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 5:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2009