Why do the TTC ask questions with the littlest of details and expect a helpful answer?

seriously if you spotted a day before your period how am I supposed to know if you are pregnant?

If you had sex yesterday with no protection how am i supposed to know if you are pregnant?

etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I generally avoid those questions, I will read them and sometimes I have to be a smart ass, especially the questions like "could I be pregnant" then my answers are "if you had sex, then YES you could be pregnant. You know, the whole Ask a stupid question.............
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• lol =)
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 12:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• It's the same with a lot of other questions that get asked repeatedly or ask for a professional diagnosis over the internet. It gets annoying, but the best thing to do is to just pass those questions by.
    I just wish people with questions would put them in the correct categories instead of lumping them all on the Just For Fun board.
    Anonymous

• Dang I am with you. I have never paid so much attention to my cycle as the ladies on here asking questions. I mean I am either on my period or not.
    But I have never struggled with infertility either, so I try to be understanding. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for women who are trying to get pregnant, but are not getting the result they want.
    If you don't want to read the question then don't open it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• OP

I do want to help but 9 out of 10 times I open it and its like...AM I PREGNANT? ....

I HAD SEX TO DAYS AGO DO YOU THINK IM PREGNANT?

I wish I could give an answer, and I dont want to say yes just to make them happy so I dont answer
    Anonymous

• LOL TWO***
    Anonymous