uugghh Heartburn, Nausea, and alot of poop! IS THIS IT YET?

could this be first signs of labor or do you think i am nuts...I am 37 weeks and i am in pain my hips hurt my sleep is all out of wack due to bathroom trips for peeing pooping and puking! when will this end.....I am so ready for my son but i dont think he is coming yet what do you think????

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, you're pregnant. :-) All this means is your body is getting ready for labor, be it hours, days or even weeks away. I totally feel for you, I promise!
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 12:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• nah, not exactly proof. u can be in that much pain a whole month before actual labor. but still u never know.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Im sorry honey. I felt the same way with Genevieve at about 37 weeks and I still went to 39 weeks . Your almost there!! I cant wait to see pics :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• oh how you can all upset me at the same time lol i want to have this baby before i really start to catch the house on fire by breathing!!! uuuughhhhh thanks girls
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• probably not. sorry i know that's not what you wanted to hear!!! probably you have a few more weeks, but i hope you prove us all wrong! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009