St. Anthony, St. Anthony look around my book is lost and must be found.

Please could you pray I find this very important book? It is VERY important and I need it by 6 o'clock tonight. It is so important I find this book and stayed home from work to look for it.

Kattykitten

Asked by Kattykitten at 12:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I said a prayer for you!
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I did too...good luck!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My grandmother used to pray this. My version is, "God, you know what I need." God, you know what kattykitten needs. I ask you to meet it, in Jesus' name, Amen.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 3:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Oh Kathy, we ARE praying for you. I am sorry you are stressed about this. Just remember, there will be obstacles in your way, but you will prevail! Go KattyKitten!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I said a prayer to St. Anthony for you,Hon. BTW, my son's middle name is Anthony, for St. Anthony.:0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• thanks everyone. I didn't find it but I did get a copy of the book. I hope and pray I find it by next week.
    Kattykitten

Answer by Kattykitten at 6:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009