plzzz help no one answer my question need to no so i can go to the doctors

every time i lay down at night i can not lay on my back in when did ur back start to arch i'm 4 weeks in i think im feeling morning sickness but only the Nausea but not the Vomiting and when i lay on my back it hurts like hell and i'm Bloated,no Breast Tenderness,Fatigue,Dizziness,and Heartburn or Constipation. I only feel this way at night did this happen to any body this early. plzz help when should i take the test ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• calm down, take a test, if it is positive call dr, if not wait a few days and retest if still neg get a blood test.
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• take the test...its just going to clarify things for you
    not a big deal
    Anonymous

• Test one or two weeks after your missed cycle. If your still getting symptoms and you test neg. Make an apt with your OBGYN because it could be either you are pregnant and your hormones aren't high enough or it could also be another problem. Gl sweetie
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• sounds normal to me for the first 3 months sorry I'm not being a smart a$$ but I think you should talk to your Doc and try and get some rest G-L

Anonymous

• Regardless, if you feel this way, pregnant or not, you need medical care. Let's say your not pregnant. What will be your next question? This isn't normal is it? Call the doctor and make an apt. Let them know that you may be pregnant and they will get you in sooner. Good luck and I hope you do get to feeling better.
    skrush

Answer by skrush at 1:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• it helps you get answers if you say what the question is about in the main line so people can click on it if they know how to help. it also helps if your question isn't so confusing. like you say you are 4 weeks in but then you ask if you should take a test, so i guess you are trying to figure out if you are pregnant but it's not clear because you already said you are 4 weeks in? so i guess you meant you would be 4 weeks in. i promise i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just trying to help you out since you said no one answers your questions. usually if i read a question and it's hard to figure out what it's even asking, i don't even bother.

usually if you are 4 weeks pregnant, ie 4 weeks from your period, a test will be accurate but sometimes not. if it were me, i would just keep testing until my period came or i got a positive. :) good luck!
    Anonymous