Morning Sickness & Gender!

I have had pretty consistent morning sickness with all of my girls. With my boy I had very little. I am now pregnant again - and feel like I will "know" by the "strength" of my m.s. Is there any moms out there who felt like I am- and was proved to be wrong?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was definitly proved wrong! I didn't hardly have any morning sickness with my first and with this one i had it pretty bad. I was so sure i was going to have a girl this time a round and boy was i wrong..i seen the gender before the tech did. IT WAS A BOY..another boy. Im just as happy though. I always heard morning sickness always meant girls lol but not in my case.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I had all day sickness...never went away
    Im having a BOY
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I was horrid puking sick with all of my kids (I have 4 girls & 2 boys).
    Anonymous

• i think it was just a coincidence. what difference between boys in girls could be related to morning sickness? :-) sorry to be such a rationalist/literalist . ;)
    Anonymous