What do you do when this happens? (Seatbelts)

We went out of town this past weekend and I drove anyway as I am driving my seatbelt started to bug me I felt like one of my breast were comfy and the other was getting a tad squashed with the seat belt I kept adjusting to where both were free but somehow the seat belt would creep up. What do you do when this happens.
I mean I can easily put the belt behind me but what is the point of wearing it then and knowing my luck something would happen. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am tall and never think about it when I am on my way somewhere but DH wears his seatbelt at a different hight than I do. Most cars now allow you to adjust the seatbelt at the shoulder point behind the door. Please stop first to fix it though, its impossible to do safely while driving.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• As much as it would annoy me to do so I would suffer the discomfort and continue driving as best I could. I have been in too many auto accidents in my life to risk the injury that unbuckling it or putting it behind me would cause.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• They make seatbelt clips, they are at wal-mart. We put them in our jeep because of the belt rubbing my neck. They work great and the seatbelt still functions right.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The belt hurts my boobs. I pull all the excess shoulder belt out and wrap it around the lap part of the belt in the front of me---in the middle of my tummy, then secure it with an old fashioned wooden cloths pin to hook it to the shoulder part. That keeps it off to the side and off my breasts. Seatbelts drive me NUTS! And I think mandatory laws requiring them is an infringment on your rights!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2009