Toughest part about being a mom?

Staying strong with my kids, because I am sure no one wants their kids to be upset and NOT YELLING. :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• having them learn the hard way. and not being able to control them as they get bigger
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Not being able to shield them from pain and heartache all of the time.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 1:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Watching them grow up so fast.. I see Moms with babies and it makes me wish ours were still little.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• You will go to the ends of the earth for them but because they are kids, they quite wont appreciate it........then maybe a glimpse of appreciation appears, there it is, wait, wait for it, its coming aaaaaaand.....its gone. lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Not being financially stable at this time, and watching them go through hard times, we're in it together.
    Anonymous

• Watching their hearts get broken, knowing that you can't solve their problems when they become adults but not wanting them to HAVE problems at the same time & watching them leave the nest because even though part of you is happy about it the other part of you wants your LO back. Oh, and how fast they grow up is also hard. If you blink, they grow up.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Letting them be independent little buggers LOL. Not hovering over their every movement and the like.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The hardest part for me is the lack of sleep, lol, newborn at home. And just not being there with my daughter at school to make sure everything goes smoothly for her in school and she doesnt have to go through childhood drama.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Doing anything w/out a kid on my hip. I have a colic baby. He is 1 now, but I think he will be dependant on me till hes like, 3. Sometimes I just wish he would take to other people.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The constant worry. Every little thing in the world makes you think "What if that was my child?" Lots of concern about their health, happiness, and future. And not being able to protect them from everything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009