Has anyone gone to go see "Paranormal Activity"

OMG!!! not suitable for kids. I am not going to say more you'd just have to go see it it is scary if you do not prepare yourself...

Go like on a busy night it is more exciting like that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No not going to see it but seriously I think it is a common sense moment . DUH it is not for kids!
    If you take your kids then your the one that will have to pay for the nightmares and everything.
    I personally dont knwo any normal parent that would take their kid to a HORROR movie
    Anonymous

• OMG I went and laughed that whole time, never once jumped. I was very disappoint because I keep demand demanding that it come her. I love the movie but it wasnt scary. When Katie got druged out the bed and down the haul I coundnt stop laughing. I think the only scary thing about it is it is a true story and they never found her.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Oh my gosh you guys....MY parents were THOSE parents that let me see horror movies. I remember the first time i saw The Shining, i was like 4-5 years old. By the time i was 10, i had seen A LOT of horror movies that almost all parents would not allow their kids to see. What the hell was wrong with them??? LOL! Anyway, I'm pretty normal. And horror movies still scare the crap out of me. I may not see it Paranormal, because the Ring gave me nightmares & i was 25 when i saw it. I would not even go to the bathroom at night...lol!

So, yeah... i think I'll spare my nerves on this one.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• It's a true story??? Ok, that would freak me out even more.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I watched it at home online......and it is NOT a true story if you visit their website http://www.paranormalactivity-movie.com and go to "About" and then "Production" you can read where the director came up for the idea for the movie. I kind of liked it. For it to be fake.....
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I think I might watch it online. We don't have the time or money to go see it in theaters. Everyone says you shouldn't see it online, but whatever.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My parents let me stay up and watch Pumpkinhead when I was 4.

I'm not scarred from it. "Normal" is quite subjective.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ok, it's totally fictional. I just googled it. Not based on a true story.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Okay I am prepared for a huge bashing..I let my kids watch scary movies. They are 8, 10, and 11.
    They have watched the Ring 1 and 2, all the the Grudge movies, Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2, and a bunch of others. They haven't woken up screaming even once...maybe I am just lucky...I don't know.
    My mom chews me out about this, they don't need to watch that, on and on and on, but I don't really see the harm in it. My ten year old says, that's not scary, mom, that's just stupid.
    I wasn't allowed to watch ANY scary movies when I was growing up. The first time I watched Halloween and Friday the 13th, I about peed myself. Yeah. I love scary movies!!! Gimme gimme more!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i saw it this weekend and it creeped the hell out of me, i thought it was good. even gave my bf chills maybe bc we had to go back to his creepy house lmao
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 2:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2009