Obama kids forbidden swine flu vaccine- and your will be FORCED..what do you think about that?

Obama’s Daughters Forbidden From Taking H1N1 Vaccine

October 26th, 2009 under Audio-Video, Commentary, Education, Events, Foreign and Domestic Intelligence, Health, Politics, Science and Technology, Shera Crossan, Top Stories. [ Comments: none ]

Even though there’s a lot of hype to take the h1n1 flu shot and even make it mandatory, no top-level politicians has taken it and President Barack Obama’s daughters have been forbidden to take it because of the “potential risk”, {quote} Washington spokesman:

“President Obama’s school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says they will not be vaccinated based on risk.”

The H1N1 flu vaccine contains chemicals that are blamed for causing autism in children, the greatest autism jump in history happened in the late 1970’s in the USA when kids were given mandatory flu shot in school.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What? Are you sure?? I thought it was not mandatory. OMG, sometimes I wonder what are they trying to do to us??
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• AUTISM? I had not yet heard that.. oh my gosh...

This vaccine is not safe. It hasn't been adequately tested, and it contains adjuvants such as Thimerisonl (contains mercury) and squalene (responsible for Gulf War Syndrome).

If you weigh both sides of this issue and look at independent testing (not done by pharm co. as they are looking to profit greatly) you will see that the run of the mill flu kills more than swine flu and that there are many DANGEROUS ingredients in the H1N1 vaccine that have documented life altering, and in some cases deadly, side effects. I beg you to please read all you can, pray and use plain common sense to avoid exposing your family or yourself to this vaccine. 

Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• No one can FORCE me to give my daughter a medication I deem unsafe. No one.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• LOL

It is not mandatory for anyone's child to get it. I still haven't decided if my children will get it, but if the military isn't making it mandatory for their children, then it's not going to be mandatory for anyone.

Anyway, do you have a source for this?

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• THINK ABOUT IT: you will be fined and possibly imprisoned over not allowing the shot.. SOMETHING IS WRONG HERE!! We live in the USA, forced inoculations? Does this sound right to ANYONE? Don't be naive to think the gov't wouldn't allow it if it wasn't safe~ this has been blown up to cause hysteria. Follow all procedures you normally would to avoid getting sick and you will be fine. My step sister got swine flu. She was sick for 4 days with regular flu symptoms just a higher temp so was in the hospital for one of the days. This was two months ago. SHE IS FINE. "

Some people WILL die from this, of course. People die from the flu every year. THINK!

Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My kids are being forced? wow, I had no idea. funny I thought while it has been strongly encouraged to have children vaccinated that the parents still had the final say as to whether or not to have them given the H1N1 shot. So, far my kids have just the regular flu shot and I have no plans on getting the H1N1 vaccination.
    Anonymous

• OP can you site your source please?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• IF you doubt that this is going to mandatory then go and read the information on the CDC website and also on the government health website. We will ALL be required to have this vaccine. They don't have it in enough quantity now, but when they do they will force it on us. Right now there's not enough to fit the demand.. just watch..
    when it's deemed a pandemic, which has already happened, you no longer have a choice. The president has the right to implement this as a requirement. He has ALREADY done that.
    READ >> RESEARCH>> READ>>
    this can and will happen..sigh
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Where is the proof that it is mandatory? My kid will not be forced to take it....I could care less what the President chooses to do with his daughters. I really want to know where you are getting this information Chickie12.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 1:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Seriously.. I agree with the OP.. I think it's not something to panic about but I will REFUSE it no matter what they try to force on us. Definitely not something to laugh about because the risk is not worth the benefit.
    Anyway, just read and pray and decide for yourself.
    OP? can you PM me so I can pick your brain and we can trade articles and information please?
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009