vaginal pain after sex at 31 weeks pregnant?

Anyone else have this or know if its normal? My Doctor said cramps were normal after sex cause the uterus is one big muscle and its already stretching.. But Vaginal cramps????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep, baby is starting his/her decent to get into position and is getting bigger by the day so pressure and cramping in the vaginal area is common
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Normal, me and hubby didn't have sex for the last 2 months.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• i have vaginal pains after sex for days pregnant or not totally normal nothing to worry about unless it is unbearable or you start to heavily bleed .....
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Well I am 31 weeks pregnant also, my boyfriend and I have sex all the time. It hurts me too so I would say it is normal. And it also hurts really bad when he is first going in. It has always hurt but now it hurts pretty bad, as he is putting it in but while we are doing it than it stop till after. Than I cramp the same as you afterwords.
    Tymber15

Answer by Tymber15 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2009