How can I work from home and still earn a good income>

Anyone work from home from a ligit buisness...i want to work from home to be with our son b/c we dont have anyone we know that can watch him while we are both at work and i dont trust daycares and the cost of dc isnt even worth me working. but i have some bills that i have to pay. Any suggestions that wont cost me any money or any advise

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make residual income from home and the best part is, I'm my own boss and set my own hours. I'd love to get you all the information about this! Please visit my site

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

hope to hear from home soon!

Lynsey
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I"m sure you will get a lot of work from home offers. I personally have never looked at them deeply, but I know that most of them involve some out of pocket expense to start up and most of them are commission only. If that works for you, then I hope you find what you're looking for.
    That being said, have you thought about working opposite hours from your dh? Like if he works days then you could work 2nd shift, or nights at a restaurant or retail store? It would cut down on the hours you have to spend with dh, but if you just need some income for a little while to pay off some bills it wouldn't be too bad. Plus, a lot of stores are looking for some seasonal help right now!

Answer by missanc at 1:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I am considering adding a home business sometime in the new year...I work opposite shift from dh..I work days at my dd's school,she is in kindergarten.I pay no daycare fees and I get her up and dressed and ready for the bus and am able to get her off in the afternoon.However if you are looking into a home business,look carefully and while there are many opp's available,you will need to do your research.I have my own work at home site/forum that generates a little supplemental income,but have been building it for awhile.Good luck.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I work at home while having a 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! The company we work with just recently won an award with the BBB so this is no scam! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any of your questions! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. This is what I do from home. I absolutely love it.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:41 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I looked into a business. I decided on a business with Arbonne. Got tired of someone telling me how much I could make, when I could take a vacation, when I could take lunch, working really hard and someone else making a ton of money.... No matter how hard I worked, I still made the same amount of money. What's up with that? Something to think about. Check it out, it may be for you....you never know. www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:09 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Mary Kay Cosmetic has a special this month join for $50 you get a sample kit, free website for 6 months free business cards 50% profit on every item you sell and much more. Special ends 10/30
    You save $143 to set your business up. Great time to join
    www.marykay.com/pstatewright1
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2009