cheatiing or not

k so today my dd got a hold of my hubbys phone and when i took it a way from her there was a girls pic on there and some text messages for this same # ... when i asked him about this he said that it was a guy from work and that the pic was a girl that the guy from work had met and wanted my hubby to see it what do i do should i beleive him im so confused all i want to do is cry b/c if something is happening i know i can stay will him and that kills me b/c we have 2 kids and maybe one on the way awwww

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Call the number.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• text or call her.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:46 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• id call the number or text her
    Anonymous

• You do know that if you call, you actually get to hear the voice of the other person to tell if it's female or not...if you text, and it's a girl, she could pretend to the the guy friend
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't call or text her at all. She doesn't owe you the truth but your dh does.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Call the number if you really want to know. You've already asked your husband. Listen to your gut. If it is saying he is cheating, then he just might be.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 2:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• thank you to all your answers i think i might just call it and i know she if its a she dosent owe me anything but i just want to hear if its a guy or girl thanks everyone
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I'd call her. If she is cheating with your husband then YES SHE DOES owe you something. If she is not cheating with him then she should be courteous and let you know that as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I don't know any guys who send pics of girls they like to their friends. If he is cheating she is just as much at fault as he is so yes, she would owe you the truth too. If you really are prepared to hear the truth, call the number. If not yet, just watch extra close and see what you see.
    Anonymous

• check out the story. check the phone number and the person who answers it. do not let him intimidate you into not checking it. it's reasonable to do so.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009