i know you dont know me but would you like to make a prediction???

I am pregnant with my first child and as you all know babies dont nessecarily come on their due dates...i am having hip pains and alot of lower back and tummy cramps I am 37 weeks what day do you think my baby will be born and how much do you think he will weigh...I was 6 pounds 6 ounces when i was born and my husband was over 8 pounds yet both of us were 18 inches long so go ahead if you dont mind lets pass some time and make some predictions i will do the same for you if like...

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd say the 29th. (I had my son at 37 weeks) and lets say it will weigh 6 pounds 11 ounces. Just guessing, Good luck with labor and delivery.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• november 24th, 8 lbs even! =) good luck! ok, i admit it, i'm just going by what's average. hehe
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I had the same symptoms at 35 weeks and my DD wasnt born til 42w 2d. First babies statistically are usually born at 41w 1d (not induced) So...I say the baby will be late!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009