Where has Obama cut waste?

links? articles? government reports? post them here. He doesn't need an act of Congress to tell someone to do their job. Where are the reports of federal government office and departments being audited for wasteful spending? I am sick of people making excuses for him, Michelle, his czars, and the democratic Congressmen and Senators. Make America better. Not the same DC politics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Its Bushs fault :)
    Anonymous

• Give him time, it's only been (insert number here).  :-)

Anonymous

• He is trying, the Republicans (who are the minority, BTW) won't let him. :-)
    Anonymous

• 1 Stop making yourself feel better by blaming bush the problems this country is having date farther back than bush
    2 Why give him more time to waste even more of the money we dont have
    3 Republicans are not a minority. They just dont piss an moan as much as the libs and dems
    Anonymous

• I would love to see the figures on what he has spent just on travel since he has been in office. I would also like to see the number of days he has actually spent in Washington and how that compares to previous Presidents. Every time he takes a little jaunt, it is costing the taxpayers big bucks and what is he doing when he gets there? Mostly he is saying what a lousy place America is and apologizing for our awfulness. The rest of us are having to cut back everywhere we possibly can, but I see know evidence that he has sacrificed anything at all. It's a little disconcerting, to say the least.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• "no evidence." Sorry for the misspelling.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Answered at 11:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2009 by: Anonymous

Hey anon I am going to go out on a limb here (and I might be wrong if so I am sure someone will correct me) but the first anon responses I believe were said tongue in cheek. Or that's atleast how I took them..*shrugs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• He hasn't cut waste period!! And spends all that money traveling everywhere.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• You are asking Obama supporters to come up with FACTS that Obama has implemented/done something he promised?

Good Luck!

laughing

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Uh, anon :03, Republicans are the minority in office. Dems have a filibuster proof majority. If they could get their blue dogs behind their agenda they could pass whatever they want to. Republicans are powerless to stop them (well, except that they are having to get loud to get information out to their constituency to let them know what the Dems are working on). It's now up to the people to do their homework and raise their voices to their elected officials and hold them responsible for their decisions making.  Isn't that what it's all about? 

And I think mamakirs is right, I read sarcasm in the first three anon responses.  It wasn't terribly subtle.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2009