Was the sonogram ever wrong? did they tell you that you were having a girl & you were really having a boy?? ( or vice versa)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just asked the same question and no one really answered but both ultrasounds said he was a boy he better be a boy!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Not with me, but my SIL had a sono that said she was having a girl, the room was pink, all girls clothes etc.. the baby was a boy, she was depressed for a long time but she's not right in the head anyways but that just threw her off even more for awhile..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• OP here-

I think I would be shocked if I ended up having a girl. I would love to have either one but I have been told already that we're having a boy and I wouldn't know how to take care of a girl! lol =)
    Anonymous

• Not personally with me but my friend was told she was having a girl every since her 18 week check up and through out the rest of her pregnancy. She had pink EVERYTHING!!! from her babyshower, a beautiful name picked out, the nursery the whole 9 yards cause they kept saying girl girl girl. ....and when she had the baby and she came out the baby was a HE***
    That's essed up for her but i dont know the percentage on those type of things. She must of had a bad doctor. Cause how can you not see the penis? Hope all is well with you. Sorry if i scared you
    BkMommy2be

Answer by BkMommy2be at 2:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• it's possible but pretty unlikely :)
    Anonymous

• I have 3 boys and was told all 3 times i was having boys so mine were correct. I don't know anybody personally who that has happend to.
    Anonymous

• Yep, I was told with no uncertainty (she was 200% positive) the our 2nd was a boy. Yadda yadda yadda, nope, twas a little girl. I know a few other people it happened to, both ways. I'm just glad I didn't prepare exclusively for a boy - only had a few blue things (lots of neutrals from #1) and no girl name, no nursery so no decorating was done.
    Anonymous