Where is the best place to go Trick-or-Treating in Pearland, TX??

I am new to this area and I wantot take my son Trick-or-Treating. What are the best neighborhoods in the Silverlake end of Pearland to go Trick-or-treating.
Thanks

aprilm21181

Asked by aprilm21181 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Talk to the big churches in the area and see if they are doing something like a "Trunk or Treating". Its open to the public and safer than just walking around a strange neighborhood.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 2:42 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My dad lives in the neighborhood behind the randalls on 518 (Weatherford Subd.) which is close to where you are looking at i believe. I take my kids there evry year to go trick-or-treating. Almost all the houses are involved, lots of parents and kids out and VERY safe!
    picot08

Answer by picot08 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I'm in Friendswood, so the only places I know are closer to me. We usually go to my SIL's neighborhood, a subdivision behind Walmart off Dixie Farm and 518, but this year I think we are going to Grace Community Church off I-45. They are having some sort of Halloween thing.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Green Tee is good(for Christmas lights too)Also dixie Woods off dixie farm rd is good.I have taken my kids there before as well.
    I am from the area if you need anything just hit me up.
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 2:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009