How should I handle this?

I live on the second floor of a duplex type house. There is a woman and her two kids who live downstairs. Her son is 15 and her daughter is 22. She's about 45 or 46. Anyway, we've been living here above her for about 4 months now and she knows we(my fiancee and I) have a 3 year old son. He likes to run around indoors as well as outdoors. She's never had a problem with it before, but now, every time one of us even walks a bit heavy, she starts slamming on the ceiling, vibrating our floor. It's beginning to piss me off and I know if I go down to say something to her, I'll lose my temper, which would be bad. Should I call my landlord or should I have my fiancee talk to her? I'm getting very annoyed with her immature behavior and we're actually thinking about moving just to get away from her. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Have your fiancee talk to her, if that doesn't curb it, tell your landlord.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• does she use a broom handle to knock on the ceiling ? lol thats crazy! if you already know you will lose your temper, have your fiance talk to her. perhaps you could both sit down and think about what to say first. if the discussion ith her doesnt go well and she continues bitching i'd get the landlord involved.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• thats rude, what does she expect? she moved to the wrong house, if she couldnt handle a child running around she shouldnt have moved there. The same thing happened to my brother, if his kids even ran down the stairs to go outside his downstairs neighbor would complain. eventually my brother moved to avoid pounding him and going to prison, lol. The only thing you can do is either talk to her and see if there is any improvement or talk to the landlord and maybe that'll shut her up a bit.
    Anonymous