My 12 month old baby has Bronchitis ?

I took my baby last night to the ER and they told me he had Bronchitis is his first time getting sick like that am so worry.
They gave him like and asthma machine and also some medicine hoping he gets well..
Did any of your kids had this before how did you deal with it...Any advice please.... Thanks! :P

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes. My daughter had RSV at four months and had bronchitis shortly after. The nebulizer treatments help immensely. Just keep doing them regularly. I also used a humidifier - you just have to keep it really clean (so there's no mold in it) and use distilled water to avoid hard water particles. That seemed to help, too. I remember not sleeping for days because I would listen to her breathe at nights.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2009