AM GOING TO SUICIDE

HI TO ALL MOMS NEVER LET A MAN DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO ME HE HITS ME SCREAMS AT ME AND TELLS ME ALOT OF SHIT AND I CANT DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE AM SO DEPRESSED AM JUST THINKS ABOUT SUICIDE AM GOING TO TAKE MY KIDS TO AND POLICE STATION AND THEN ILL DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO FINISHED THIS NIGHTMARE I LOVE THEM AND I DONT WANT THEM TO KEEP ON SEEING ALL THIS DRAMA THEY WILL BE BETTER WITH OTHER PEOPLE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• You could just leave or call the cops. Your children need you. You don't need a man like that. You deserve a lot better and so do your little one's. Just pack up and leave. There are plenty of resources for battered women. I don't know where you live, but if you google battered women shelthers for your area, I'm sure you could find a few. Good luck, hon!
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 2:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• please call someone - you can call me at 541-680-6715
    babycakes111

Answer by babycakes111 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no no no...get away from him but they dont need anyone but you!!!! dont give up on life because of him, show him you are the better person and move on. But GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM. go to the police still but dont do it to give up your kids. go for help. PLEASE dont turn to suicide. he will win that way and your kids will lose.
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• PLEASE leave him ASAP. Go with someone who can help you. Family, Friends, POLICE etc. Leave and take care of yourself and your kids.... My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Anonymous

• If you commit suicide who will your kids have? You will be punishing them the rest of there life! Please Leave before its too late- I am sorrry you are going threw this
    babycakes111

Answer by babycakes111 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Suicide is not the solution to your problem, think of those children you will be leaving behind, call the suicide crisis line, 1-800-784-2433, life is too precious to waste! even yours! call the hot line, do it for your kids!

Answer by older at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• dont do anything harmful to yourself sweetheart! i'm sorry you are going through this and I am happy you are reaching out for some help. take your kids and go to the police and file a report. if you have any family or friends nearby, stay with them or go to a shelter. fill out a restraining order too. dont end your life over this dirtbag. I've been down that road and I know it isnt easy, but take one step at a time. your children need you and you need you!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Call the police take the kids and go to a safe house, don't make your kids pay for your mistakes they need you too much, think before you act PLEASE!!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I tried to kill myself once and was put in a psych ward because of the abuse I went through with my ex. I know how you feel and its not worth it!! This has to be a breaking point for you..right now, right here...are you going to let him break you so your children are motherless or are you going leave. You should never let someone have so much control over how you feel about yourself that you want to die...you must leave!! Just think, do you want this man raising your children, teaching your son that its ok to beat and belittle women? What if you have a daughter, do you want him to teach her that its ok to let men beat her and treat her like shit!!? Think of your children, think of the lives that man will give them.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Call a friend, call a family member..call anyone you can, even if its just for them to hear you cry
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2009