Cramps at 13 Weeks!

I am 13 weeks and noticed mild cramping above my pubic bone today. A couple times there were some sharp pains but nothing more than that. There is not bleeding as well. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This is my 4th pregnancy and i am 14 weeks along. Cramping without bleeding is normal. I had it with all 4 of mine. It is just your uterus stretching, but if it gets too bad or bleeding starts i would call your doctor/midwife. Congrats on your pregnancy.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Very normal! Your body is stretching open to make room for the baby...sometimes it can get worse...and for some it does not! But very normal, and if there is ever bleeding please call your doctor.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Thank you! I figured it was but this is my first so little crazy!!! Congrats you all as well.
    Anonymous