My 12 month old baby has Bronchitis ?

also posted in Babies 0-12months

I took my baby last night to the ER and they told me he had Bronchitis is his first time getting sick like that am so worry.
They gave him like and asthma machine and also some medicine hoping he gets well..
Did any of your kids had this before how did you deal with it...Any advice please.... Thanks! :P

MommyOfJayden23

Asked by MommyOfJayden23 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Health

• Not much else you can do. Humidifiers and pleanty of fluids. My daughter caught that when she was about 9 months old, it's heartbreaking but they recover fairly quickly. The cough takes a while to completely go away, but your baby will fine. Bronchitis is viral and virus take about 7-10 days
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• My 12 mo.old son also was sick with a bad cough that made him throw up sometimes. My mom knows a lot about doctoring with natural remedies. We gave him Infa-flu which has elderberry & echinacea in it. We also rubbed garlic oil on his feet. We rubbed his back & chest with a eucalyptus salve. He was over it after about 2 weeks. We almost took him to the doc. but then he started getting better.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 3:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009