Is Ameriplan a good business opportunity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've heard both good and bad things about it. The good things have only been from reps, the bad have been from others that tried to be reps. I went with a candle business, because I love the candles.
    Becky
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• I agree no. Several of my family members have bought into this and realized no one in their town was giving discounts for anything with Ameriplan. It is a scam.
    Anonymous

• I work with AmeriPlan, and their is absolutely no reason someone could say it's a scam, thry help you with your training, and are very supportive. People who say it's a scam are just people who were not willing to work for it. I wouldn't base your decision to join by asking people, do what I did and research it. I love it
    Alicia_becerra

Answer by Alicia_becerra at 4:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• LOL, to the pp..."they weren't willing to work for it". That's a trip. So everyone who ever failed at these lame MLM "opportunitities" did so because they were lazy? Girl, you are cracking me up, seriously.

OP, yes, AmeriPlan is for suckers.
    Anonymous

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Have you checked out scentsy? It's an awesome company. It's super easy, and tons of fun. If I can help with any questions or details, let me know...I'm happy to help.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Some people think it's a huge scam, but those that are in it would tell you it's wonderful. Check the Better Business Bureau---Personally I think it's a scam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Well, I must say, I did work with Ameriplan and technically I'm still active so that I receive my residual income each month. I can honestly say that Ameriplan is a great company. I have saved a LOT of money using the dental plan and the vision. In fact, between my root canal, crown and tons of cleanings for me and my kids for the past several years, it's been at least a thousand dollars that I've saved.
    So, is Ameriplan a scam...no, Not at all. But, to work it as a business is not the easiest. I did make it to Executive Sales Director and I do earn a residual pay on the 18th of each month. It's been a blessing since I just got divorced and moved out of state so I rely on that income each month. But because Ameriplan went through some changes (not bad ones) I've decided to try an easier company that I really love.

Feel free to check out my profile.
    Good luck!
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009