Does anyone have tips or execrises to get rid of the flabby belly?

I have been thin most of life except after 25 when I started working full time at a sit down job I put on weight and can't get it off. I have tried execrising (treadmill) and cutting down my food intake but I still can't get rid of this gut. Even though I have always been thin when I was younger the 5 vanity lbs that I could have lose were in my mid section/gut. Any thoughts on how to get rid of it? I am thinning out everywhere but there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• There is no such thing as spot reduction. You just have to keep working at it all over. You can firm up your muscles, though, by doing ab exercises like crunches. That will help :)

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• youtube.com
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Make sure to do strength training 3 times a week along with your cardio and lots of ab work. Hip Hop Abs is an awesome program if you don't like getting on the floor to do crunches and its fun :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009