spreading awareness...child abuse video (graphic)

this isn't really a question more of a statement about a video someone just sent me. beware, it's really graphic. its the story about baby Brianna. this is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life and has totally freaked me out. here's the link if anyone is interested in hearing more about the story. may we never see anymore like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSN65cJKOE

islandmom85

Asked by islandmom85 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Im not quite sure how this got turned into an Obama thing but the matter at hand is a beautiful little baby was murdered. How parents could do that is sick and twisted. I have a 6 month old whom I love from the inner most part of my body. For god sake when she is upset from gas or something like that crying I cry with her because to see that little girl upset kills me. I don't really agree with capital punishment but in Brianna's case they should have been shot on site. People like that don't deserve a wonderful little girl like Brianna. For Brianna's sake im glad she is in heaven with God. I pray her parents sit in jail and think about the life they took. RIP
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• thanks to Obama we will. it's his fault not the abusers.
    Anonymous

• Hmm...this happened years before he was in office. How is this his fault? Oh, wait, you're one of those idiots who blames EVERYTHING on him, no matter what. I guess it's his fault when you stub your toe, too, right? How nice to blame him for something that is really the fault of the horrible, disgusting people who did this to that poor innocent child. Let them get off scott free. Does this mean that I can beat the crap out of you, and you'll say it's not my fault, it's his?

To the OP, that was horrible, and I agree, I hope I never have to see something like that again. I don't understand how someone can do something like that to a child. I don't understand how they can do it to an adult, much less a child.
    Anonymous

• To the first anon, of course isn't everything his fault according to you?

Answer by older at 2:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I have seen this video before, it always brings me to tears how someone can be so cruel to a indefensive child is illogical to me and evil in so many ways. It is even sadder to know how often something like this happens.

Answer by older at 2:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• ANON 2:43 - that's exactly right. If someone such as yourself were to beat the crap out of me then yes, it would be Obama's fault. If I'm to be so petty in thinking everything is his fault then I have to stand along side my statement and with that it means everything is his fault. My toe stubbing, my broccoli soup, my parking ticket, my neighbors doggie "Pudge" kicking the bucket and global warming. Everything since Jan 20th (or whenever he took office) has been his fault.
    Anonymous

• OMG, I am seriously crying my eyes out right now. How could ANYONE do that to a baby?! ANY baby, much less your OWN?! And the grandmother KNEW?! Those people had better hope they DON'T get out of jail, because they'll be torn apart if they do.

And it's not thanks to Obama either. It's thanks to prosecuters and detectives and communities who refuse to put up with that. Obama has nothing to do with it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Sorry, I thought the first poster said that we WON"T have to deal with this because of Obama. Still, not his fault either. Why politicize this? Let's ignore that, please and focus on the issue at hand.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Everything since Jan 20th (or whenever he took office) has been his fault.

Anon 2:43 here....well, then...time for you to eat some crow, my dear. This happened in 2002. Therefore....NOT HIS FAULT!! But of course, you will find some way to still blame it on him, b/c that's what ridiculous people like you do. So go ahead...find your new way to blame it on him.
    Anonymous

• He was alive in 2002 - so THERE it's his fault!
    Anonymous