Ive been taking my prenatals wrong the whole time?

okay im 31 weeks pregnant I take prenavite prenatal pills and ferrous sulfate pills. I take the prenavite once a day and the ferrous sulfate once a day... I just read the sulfate bottle and I was supposed to be taking it twice a day... Do you think it will cause any problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There are many women who have never taken prenatals and their babies are just fine...Since you got some of the benefit, You did better than you could have
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no i dint take prenatals after the 12 wks withmy seoincd and he is healthy. wih my first i did once in a while after 12 wks and she is healthy too
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 2:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no, half the time i forgot to take them. but i did take them everyday the first trimester which is the most important time to take them
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 2:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• nope just means you might not be getting enough iron if you're anemic.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Its not going to hurt you or baby but, as someone who is anemic, start taking the iron and (if you are anemic) you will REALLY see a difference in your level of energy.
    KatieP.

Answer by KatieP. at 10:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2009