woman????

why are woman these days so uppity and evil..especially where i live.the woman on the other side of town wont even talk to the woman on this side of town cause they are so mean and uppity.we all arent like that...i dont get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• People are like that everywhere you go, I don't want to be part of anything they are, and not associate myself with women like that. Let them be that way there are nice people out here and they deserve true friends.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• me either. Everyone just walks around my city looking upset. I'm from the south so its totally crazy to me why people are so arrogant and mean looking
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• the town i love in is an upper-middle class area. we live in an apt. but my parents live like 5 mins away in an neighborhood with 300k+ houses. i hate going out in anything less than jeans a nice top a blazer coat and heels, it sucks sometimes :/ idk why people are so judgemental. but 20 mins away is the "ghetto" where i have been fortunate enough to never live.
    Anonymous

• Where we live if you didn't go to the school your kids are attending you don't fit in. We moved here a couple yrs ago and I have yet to make any "real' friends. I have tried to include myself in activities, outings etc but they all hang together and I just stand off to the side... Oh well, I'm there for our boys so that's all that matters...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Because women are bitches, they seem to think they are so much better than everyone else. I live in a community with 500k house and they are all snobs! I guess thats the way it is.
    Anonymous