This may be a weird question but...

When you and your SO have sex do you get into it all the time? Im big and pregnant right now and he will BEG me to have sex poor man. So I'll give in but I just lay there... Is it selfish of me to do this? Ive done it even before I was pregnant when I dont want sex but he does. Im like just hurry up! I watched a movie called "The Ugly truth" and they were saying to act like you enjoy it even if you dont... IDK what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't go all out with the moaning and groaning but I don't get into it all the time...I don't fake it either but I do enjoy being with him even if I'm not turned on.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I always get into it. Always. But then I'm always the initiator too. Why not at least TRY to enjoy it? Ask him to go down on you first or something to get you in the mood and THEN go for it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Its hard to get into it. Ive never been a sexual person. Also it hurts right now while im pregnant. Im 8 months and I get cramps during and after its just awful
    Anonymous

• If Im not that into it I dont give it my all, so to speak.

I might moan a bit or something so he feels Im into it but I wont do a ton of it or words or anything else I do when Im really into it.

I dont see anything wrong with faking enthusiasm if it means he's happy every now and then.
    Anonymous

• When I'm not into it I try to make it morepleasurable for him but I won't fake anything.
    Anonymous

• I always get into it! lol, even if I'm not super turned on to begin with....

I'm just a hornball or a "nympho" as my Hubby always calls me, lmao!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Also it hurts right now while im pregnant

Then I'd tell him no...he can deal with no sex for a couple of months, it will not kill him...and if it gives him a reason to 'wander' then he wasn't the person you thought he was.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Whenever I am not into it but don't want to completely shut him out I let him know that I am not 100% into it so if we do it doggy style and make it quick I do it but to want to be romantic and slow about it it aint gonna happen. Sometimes he agrees and we are both happy and there times he is taking so long that I am like I don't think it is going to happen for me so do what you got to do to finish this. Either way let's try not to neglect our man let him know you are still interested that way they won't stray. GL Or even a quick BJ works best too.

Anonymous