weird question...

When you and your SO have sex do you get into it all the time? Im big and pregnant right now and he will BEG me to have sex poor man. So I'll give in but I just lay there... Is it selfish of me to do this? Ive done it even before I was pregnant when I dont want sex but he does. Im like just hurry up! I watched a movie called "The Ugly truth" and they were saying to act like you enjoy it even if you dont... IDK what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hopefully he understands, I didn't really want sex when I was preg, the first time.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Hub and I dont' ONLY have sex when I want to, sometimes he does and I really don't. But it's all good, I still "give it to him" lol. And eventhough i'm not into it physically, emotionally I am
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• No, I don't lie to my spouse

Answer by rkoloms at 3:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009