cramps?

Hey guys I'm currently expecting my 3rd child and I'm about 14 weeks or so but I have been cramping like no tomorrow I have tried everything that I can think of to get the cramps to stop but it doesn't seem to be working. I never had this happen with my other two. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do to get them to stop or should I just call up my ob?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your OB - my SIL thought she was just having bad cramping last spring, but it turned out she was in labor and had her baby at 16-17 weeks - her baby took one breath and was gone after she was born. Not saying you're in labor, but anything's possible. Call now!
    Anonymous

• well its been happening for about 3 days now and they are getting so bad they almost drop me to my knees and almost start to make me cry.
    Anonymous