can't stand my dh

he left some toilet paper he jizzed on after wacking off to porn in my living room, i went in the bedroom woke him up and beat the shit out of him...he has alot of apologizing to do but what makes it worse is that yesterday he said i was a fat ass (had a baby 2months ago) guess i'm not good enough

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you think you deserve that? Are you a pig, a selfish bastard or a disrespectful SOB? If you think this is the best you can do, please consider finding someone professional to discuss this with. You need to be better to yourself and your child. This man does not know how to behave around women and children.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 3:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• he'd be whackin off in a motel room the next time
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Wow not sure y some people are in relationships. I thought they were supposed to be a good hing in our life...sorry this is your man. I would rethink this realtionship honestly!
    Anonymous

• haha i hear u on that one.... pp and maybe u should kick his ass to the curb
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• yeah i have been, after 2 kids and 8 years i still don't think he loves me, just stays b/c i'm the only person who will put up with him
    Anonymous

• Ok I know this sounds bad, but I sincerely think this depends on the situation... Some women are overly sensitive, and if your relationship is NOT like that, I understand, but some relationships are, me and my DH joke around and say stuff like that, he'll smack my butt and say something like, "Oh I love your fat ass" or things like that.. So I don't know if we are taking this out of context or what. And I don't care at ALL if my DH masturbates, but I would be pissed about him leaving TP in the living room.. Especially with kids.
    Anonymous

• HA

same thing happened to me a while back, asshole had the guts to tell me it was snot, snot does NOT smell like cum jerkwad.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ewwwwww grosss what an a-hole he is! You gonna continue to stay with that.?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• ewww you smelled it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no he was mad when he said "listen fat ass...."
    Anonymous