What is the most embarrasing thing that happened to you?

I remember this one time I was using a public ladies/men restroom out of town at a gas station and as I was using it (the toilet was facing the door), this guy walked in on me... I was so embarrased and I knew he was waiting outside the door because I could hear him laughing... I thought I locked it but apparently I didn't.

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Well last night while I was asleep I had to pee really bad, my bladder was sreaming for me to wake up but I didn't until it was too late. LOL I know right.. No I am not pregnant or anything. I told hubby he is lucky he didn't get soaked at 2 am..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• When I was a teenager my bikini top came off in the deep end of the pool after I jumped off the high dive and the cute lifeguard went in after it and returned it to me. I am red just thinking about it! Ofcourse motherhood brought many more embarassing moments but you learn to take that all in stride! Not like the good ol' teenage years when you think you could just die! Aging sucks but one good thing about it is that life really does get put into perspective!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• The worst teenage moment was when I was a freshman in high school I was doing warm ups with my CO-ED cross country team and we started doing jumping jacks. All of a sudden one of the older girls tells me to go to the bathroom with her. I just happened to look down and my period had started and soaked through my shorts - not a lot - but sure noticeable. I was mortified. It happened so quickly I don't know who all noticed - like my particular crush...but somehow I survived.
    Anonymous

• When I was in middle school, I tripped on my skirt and fell down the stairs while waving to some highschool kids who we looked up to (they had helped with the cheerleading camp and we thought they were super awesome). I THINK they had rounded the corner before they saw me, so it's not too bad so I feel pretty fortunate lol cause that's about the worst thing. Other stuff includes frequently putting foot in mouth, being clumsy, etc but that's kind of an ongoing issue.
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• When my middle son was 3 he got really sick. Fever, vomiting, diarrhea, the works. Well, he had a really messy accident in the middle of the night trying to run to the bathroom. I put him in the bath tub and threw his soiled pants out the bathroom door into the hallway. I was going to take them to the washer when I finished cleaning him up. While he was coming out of the bath I was going to RUN to the bedroom and get him some clean PJs. I came out the bathroom in a big hurry and slipped on his soiled pants. I slid all the way down the hall leaving a brown trail as I went and broke my leg. Imagine how embarrassed I was to have to yell at my DH while covered in poop. And it only got worse when I was questioned at the hospital about what happened and had to tell them that I slipped in poop and broke my leg. My family still laughs about it.

JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• When my DH got back from Iraq, I went to pick him up at the base where they were having a nice speech from the governor to welcome them home and the press was there. I went to the restroom there and was wearing a dress, I didn't notice that the back of my dress was tucked into my hose, I walked out and down the hall past all the military personal in the classes and gym ( they had the upper half of the walls facing the hallway windows), I made it almost back in the main gym where the ceremony was taking place before some nice guy caught up to me and told me! My DH got released from formation and I just said " how fast can we grab your bags and get out of here" I swear I well never where a dress again!

Anonymous

• My dad walked in on me and my husband haha I was, on top!

May I mention it was my house, I was married -- he came back to get something.
    We had a fam reunion prior - but we thought everyone was gone. Kids were sleeping.

I still avoid him... 0_0
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 4:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I spent the night at my SO's house for the first time after we had been dating awhile. I heard him get up the next morning to get ready for work, but I was still half asleep. I started dozing off again, then I farted really loud! I was so embarrassed, I pretended I was still asleep and didn't get up until he left.
    Anonymous

• I was at work and the president/ceo of the company called me into his office for something. I had a really horrible cold. I sneezed one of those really big uncontrollable sneezed and blew a big booger right in the middle of his mahongany desk.
    Anonymous

• OMG ANON THAT BOOGER STORY IS HILARIOUS!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2009