I have alot of pill bottles and I want to make a Xmas craft with them. I thought of filling them with Potpourri and hanging greens from them and giving them as ornaments. Any other suggestions?

I have a lot of amber pill bottles and I would like to use them in a craft. I was thinking of filling them with Popourri and hanging Christmas reds and greens from them and giving them as Christmas ornaments. Any other suggestions would be
appreciated.

Lined

Asked by Lined at 3:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• thats a cute idea! or instead of greenery on them you could get some pom poms or white foam balls and make some snowmen or angel heads over the top...
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Hmmm...a cylinder shape right? Do you paint? How about a nutcracker? Or red and white stripes. A santa face and Mrs. Santa face with hats at top and white pom poms at bottom.

Cover pill bottle with decorated paper. Roll out thick layer of Femo and cookie cut it. Press into center of femo, remove pill bottle and bake. Glue all together and Insert tall candle. Is that too hazardous? lol

For ornament...roll with paper and fashion like Tootsie Roll candy ornament.

Cover or decorate and use as windchime. Poke holes into cap and tie clear string to hold paper snowflakes.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:01 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ok more brainstorming....use the bottles for the body of a Penguin...cute! Maybe use orange, blk, and white foam paper to decorate the rest.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009