Period while pregnant?????

I'm not sure if I am pregnant but I was 14 days late and then my period started but when it started this brown stuff started coming out lightly for the first day then it got really heavy like normal, but I usually have heavy bleeding for 6 days and but today is the 4th day and I'm only bleeding lightly and I am still having the pregnancy symptoms, could I be pregnant??? Sorry if this is gross but it's the only way I know how to explain it lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi! Have you taken an at home pregnancy test? They can usually detect pregnancy up to 5 days before your period. Normally you do not get a period while you are pregnant but if you do it should be light. When you take the pregnancy test, be sure to do it when you first wake up in the morning. The results will be more accurate that way!
    Navy_Wife506

Answer by Navy_Wife506 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I had my "normal period" for the first four months of my pregnany!

I so so mad that I had to keep buying tampons!
    Anonymous

• there is a chance that you are... u can either go get a blood test done by ur doc.. wait another week or so and take another home test.. or c if ur period comes next month..
    but b safe if u deside 2 wait...
    its best 2 jus go get checked out..
    star2208

Answer by star2208 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I've taken 2 pregnancy tests before my period started they were both negative but someone told me that a home pregnancy test wouldn't detect until you are 4-4 1/2 weeks pregnant and a blood test would detect pregnancy within the first week. I would have conceived on 9-26
    Anonymous