pregnancy signs

I was wondering if any1 can tell me if i could have implantion before I Ovulate, I BD the day after I stopped my AF and I am supose to start on 11-1-2009 but I have had this real weird pain in my tummy like there is something going on in there. My breast are very sore to the touch, and have been for about a week now. We do not get our hopes up any more cause we have had them shoot down so many times. I am not really tired but some days I don't want to get up for school, and I was wondering if you can have your tummy start to itch if you are pregnant, I do not remember any of the itching when I was pregnant before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a early pregnancy test. You should have ovulated around 16th or 17th...you should just test!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2009