36 weeks....

i went for my group B test on thursday, and also got checked for dialation, he said 1cm and 50%, but my cervix is still pretty firm? Im Due November 17th, will i be making it that far? this is my 3rd pregnancy..ALSO im asking because im in the process of packing up and moving to a bigger apt with my bf and 2 toddlers, should i be packing stuf at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was 4 cm at 28 wks withmy first and i had her at 38 wks. everyone is diffetrent for all youknow you can go pass 40 wks
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• as far as the packing, as long as its not hurting you, you're fine. the exercise is good, just dont push your limits.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I was 3 cm at 37 weeks and had him at 39 weeks. Everyone is different and that is why I suggest refusing the internal exams towards then end because all it does is pose the possibility of introducing bacteria and does nothing really for mom except maybe get her hopes up unnecessarily. I refused all exams with my second until I was 8.5 cm along and in very active labor!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I dont see any reason why you wouldnt make it another 3 weeks based on your dilation and effacement. But then again... you can be 0cm and 0% effaced and go in to labor, so there is no telling
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 6:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Ha. I was dialated 1cm at like 35wks and had her at 42w 2d.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2009