What do you think about going to a concert with crutches?

Okay, so we have concert tickets for tomorrow night and my daughter hurt her foot this weekend and is on crutches. I don't think that its a good idea to bring her to the concert because I know how they get insane, I'm afraid she will be knocked over or trampled on or something. I don't want her to miss it but I just think its too dangerous. Some people are acting like I'm a bad Mom or something for not wanting to bring her. What do you think? Would you bring your 9 year old on crutches to a concert?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Depends on the concert.

Who are you taking her to see?
    Anonymous

• Miley Cyrus. She has already been to one of her concerts before when it was Hannah and Miley.
    Anonymous

• It would be safer if she could go in a wheel chair. Would this be possible?

Answer by Bmat at 4:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I agree with Bmat, just make sure she gets there!
    Anonymous

• Take her on a wheel chair, and call in advance most of the time they let disabled people in before others or through another door or something, look into it.

Answer by older at 4:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Yep, put her in a wheel chair, call ahead and let them know. Dont tell her yet but you will probably get bummped up to the first row...good luck!
    Anonymous

• Either use a wheelchair, or get there early and sit up in the seats where hopefully nobody will be pushing and shoving. If there are no seats and everybody will be standing, call the venue and ask if they would be able to accomadate her.
    Anonymous

• If people get to rough near her she can wack them with the crutch! JK. I think as long as she has someone with her the whole time you should be able to make it alright. It might be slow going but I think it would be worth it to her. Remember when going to a concert was like the biggest thing in your life and you planned it for months.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 2:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Take her on a wheel chair, and call in advance most of the time they let disabled people in before others or through another door or something, look into it
    agreed!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2009