sprem question..

DONT READ IF CANT TAKE NASTY QUESTIONS

ok so after were finish having sex.. we either get up and wash up right away
or we lay 4 a lil bit but i always feel nasty if i dont wash down there right away
even tho were ready 4 a child i clean myself

can i still get pregnant after i wipe myself down there and the cum comes out as well??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can since some of the sperm is probably further down the road than where you wipe, but if you are really TTC then you should wait a little while before you wipe so more sperm have the opportunity to travel. GL!
    Anonymous

• as pp said you should wait a bit to increase your chances. what i've read says about 20 mins. dont worry i dont like that feeling either and need to clean myself asap. so the waiting part drives me crazy lo
    Anonymous

• Yep.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Oh, I'd like to add, that's how I got pregnant with my daughter.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• What is sprem?
    Anonymous

• What is sperm?- I really hope your joking!!!

Yes you can- that's how i got pg with DD. He even pulled out and then i immediately went and washed myself and STILL got pregnant. But you might want to lay there for just a few minutes(10-15) and then wash yourself. I cant stand that feeling either!!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Alexsmomma06 I believe Anon:42 was joking because OP can't spell.
    Anonymous

• OMG I never even took this into consideration! I never wait...I run to the toilet...clean up then shower. I guess when you have it drilled in you head so many times in school that you will get pregnant even when he pulls out that I just assumed ejaculating inside me would suffice and I could wash up immediatly lol...well if I am not preggers this time I will be sure to wait a while before cleaning up, as disgusting as that sounds!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 27, 2009