What's the LAMEST Halloween outfit you ever wore?

What the LAMEST Halloween outfit you've ever made your kids wear? Hehehe. My daughter will be a chicken this year =)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Holidays

• A chicken? Lol! That's never crossed my mind. My son was Scooby Doo last year (since his dad is a fanatic) and this year he's going as batman...so nothing too bad yet!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• When I was a tween, my dad dressed my youngest brother, 5 at the time, as a "fat red man." He put red makeup on his face, dressed him in red sweats, and plumped him with a pillow under his shirt. Needless to say, my brother was in tears and took the costume off. My sis and I helped him make a different costume. Thinking back, the sight of him was hilarious, but I would never do that to my child!

When I was 9, I went as a cornsilk haired cabbage patch kid, aka, I didn't have a yarn wig, lol! I had to tell everyone what I was; no one could tell!
    kitkabob

Answer by kitkabob at 4:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Well, personally I don't think it was lame, being the corny mom that I am, but my kids were Teletubbies when they were 1 & 3 - La La & Po. Yeah, they're 13 & 11 now and they don't appreciate my halloween pics being prominantly displayed on my bookshelf. I have every year's costume immortolized in a framed pic: 13 & counting. Hey - I'm a MOM, it's what I do! I live for that stuff!!
    ******** MOM'S ROCK!********** BTW, I saw a chicken costume for a dog at target in case you have a dog, I'm just sayin'........love the costume choice especially given that I just read your journal post about the disgusting slimy one! ha ha ~ you crack me up cait!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Well I havent wore any that were lame neither have my kids but thsi guy I know a couple years ago he dressed up as a big box with a bow . When I asked him what was with the box he pointed at a tag on the side that said "To : Women From: GOD"
    That was the dumbest I have ever seen .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I was doing my practice as a operation room technician and I wear my scrub because I was in the hospital and a little tiara LOL it was very lame hehehehe.

nily

Answer by nily at 7:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I was a trash can...
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I went as an extra from My Girl. I just really wanted to wear a sweet 70s style dress I found. I was 12- right on the cusp of it being okay to go trick or treating. LAME!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:25 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• HAh! This year my Husband and I will dress like the President and his fugly wife! We meant to be that LAME!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i was a pink power ranger(8yrs old), and I remember thinking "thank god I have a mask on and no one knows its me" my brother was the white power ranger, he was like 5 and super excited of course
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:18 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Last year I was pregnant and couldn't find a costume I liked or that would fit so I bought a shirt that had an ultrasound pic on it from Spencers and went as a ultrasound machine.
    Athenas_mom

Answer by Athenas_mom at 6:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2009