Coupons...Are you addicted?

Hi My name is 3ringcircus and I am addicted to coupons lol. I have noticed alot of moms looking for ways to save so tell me what are your shopping secrets? what are your couponing secrets? Do you buy multiple papers, print like a mad women, or use Q Trains in order to feed your coupon addiction? So you stalk the new ads and run tot he store the minute the sales are available with coupons in hand? or worse yet Does your local store know you by name and get just as excited as you to see what your savings are? LOL please share your tips and tricks maybe we can help other moms

3_ring_circus_

Asked by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• Coupon shopping is an exciting game to me. My top coupon savings is $112 - coupons saving only, not counting sale prices or rebates, one trip, one store. I buy newspapers from different towns because they offer different coupons, I print from online, and I register with various companies online and they send coupons.
    I HAVE had cashiers get excited over a particular coupon or my savings total!

obrn4u

Answer by obrn4u at 7:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• lol not that bad (yet) but I always wait breathlessly for the sunday paper and its ads. Most stores here will not accept printed coupons so those don't work for us.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2009