Moving baby

My little one is always up in my ribs I can try and rub her down and it doesn't work. What's the best way to get her out if you HAVE to sit in a chair all day, and your work doesn't let you sit where you are not hurting.

MaKennaMama

Asked by MaKennaMama at 4:23 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would stretch out as much as possible. and maybe you might be able to twist a lil bit. enough to make her move anyway. when you get your breaks do as much stretching as you can at this point in your pregnancy. i'm sorry that you dont get the chance to move. i worked a retail job and was CONSTANTLY moving, which i was happy for the exercise. if you can, take a walk after work to help keep you in shape for the baby, plus will help during labor. GL mamma!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Thank you I will try that. They are very strict her at work and we have to abid by the rules or we get in trouble. I feel as tho I'm being babysat, which is sad.
    MaKennaMama

Answer by MaKennaMama at 4:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2009