would you be mad? tmi

so i am always trying to seduce my fiance and he is always tired and never seems intersted. the other morning i tried to have morning sex with him but he wouldnt wake up so i got up and started my day. he wakes up and gets in the shower and when he gets out i just had a gut feeling he had jacked off. so i asked and he said yes. WTF? i was in the next room and he didnt even say anything to me. he says im overreacting and that i shouldnt be mad because he was thinking about me. but i am sooo sexualy frustrated all the time and he KNOWS it. why wouldnt he just do it with me instead of jacking off???

maranda1389

Asked by maranda1389 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I think sometimes men do it to relax and not always sexually relax but its like a way to get rid of frustrations. I know my husband is that way and it has nothing to do with me or how he feels about me.

However, it can get aggravating when he is doing it and not you, that I get. Aside from getting mad and arguing with him there isnt much you can do other than take care of yourself when those moments arise and he isnt helping. Then keep reminding him how much you want HIM and not a toy or a hand,etc.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• If he was thinking of you, wouldn't it just be better just to do it with you, ugh men!
    I would be really upset if it was me.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• sometimes, my SO will get in the shower for his "man time" after we've had sex 2 or 3 times that day. I don't think masturbation is just a sexual thing for some men. I think it's like drinking water-- necessary for life. I know it bothers you. Just keep trying to pounce him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I wouldnt be mad. I see your situation this way.
    -You asked a question?
    - He answers the true
    - You got upset because he was j**** of ( HE WAS HONEST)
    What would happened if he didnt tell you the true.
    yo are so selfish that you are not appreciating the fact that you DF is honest to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'd be a little upset too. He took the time to pleasure himself but couldn't give a little to you as well? Yeah, I can see why that would be a little frustrating.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009