I'm having a hard time getting pregnant!!!!

I was only 16 when I got pregnant with my daughter who is now 5 but i want another baby and we have been trying and trying and nothing.... any ideas or tips on getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• there is no sure way to get pregnant..your body will when its ready...if you want to follow it better look into buying an ovulation kit...not every woman ovulates every single month...i know i don't because i have PCOS...so that's a good way to start looking into having a baby.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• my only idea would to be to read up on recognizing your fertile period. it's very natural to take several cycles to get pregnant :) good luck!
    Anonymous

• check out the book Taking Control of your Fertility.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Probably not the kind of advice you were expecting but after a 1.5 yr of trying and older doctor suggested "the bicycle" After intercourse raise your bottom and do the bicycle with your legs for five minutes before getting up. BFP the next month.. and I am now 34 weeks pregnant.. I swore I would tell any and everyone having trouble conceving.. Best advice Ive ever got. I wish you the best of luck!!!!! Hope its not TMI..
    MrsRudd

Answer by MrsRudd at 6:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2009