please help me out.... pretty please...

Would you help me out by voting for my picture...... Please.... I have a chance to win a big screen tv....

http://contests.fredericksburg.com/engine/ApprovedSubmissions.aspx?PageType=APPROVED&contestid=10132
go to that page then push register to vote and fill out that page.... then once you have a user ID and Password you can vote. Oh once you register go to your email to confirm your email address then vote.
Here is the picture.... vote today , Tuesday and wed. It end midnight wed. Thank you...the picture is of my son and his baby with the reflection in the mirror.

Deb1957

Asked by Deb1957 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ummmmmmmmmm NO
    Anonymous

• I don't have time for that foolishness
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 5:38 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• U DONT NEED A BIG ASS TV ! NO I WANT VOTE FOR U ,I HAVE BETTER THANG TO DO !
    Anonymous

• wow i can't belive some people! i voted hopefully i did it right. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Thank you for your kindness. Just for all of you to know I am not trying to win this for me but for a group home. If I offended any of you I am sorry. We don't have to mean... Just read if you don't want to help that is ok... thank you anyway for your time in reading this. And if you do vote thank you from the bottom of my heart. I didn't add this in my comment in the question because I thought that cafemom is where you can ask anything and we will help. I guess there is some rude ones out there... Never the less I will keep trying to get votes to win if I can. It would be so nice for the ones in the group home. If I don't win at lease I know I tried... I didn't see the harm...
    Deb1957

Answer by Deb1957 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry people feel the need to be mean. If they didn't want to do it, all they had to do was move on and not do it. But unfortunately, there are some people on here that feel the need to be rude at every turn.
    Anonymous

• It's ok... I'll just turn the other cheek and keep going. This don't give me no hard feeling. I still love everyone on cafemom. I have found many friends on here and feel sorry for the ones that have to stike out at others. sometimes I feel they are jealous but we shouldn't be that way. We should help each other out. We are all gods children. We should help each other out and others that is having a hard time. That is why I am doing this about the TV. May it bring smiles and happy moments in others lives. It is ok... I forgive that others that don't understand. I will always be me and try to help....
    Deb1957

Answer by Deb1957 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2009