"I chase my kids all day!"

Does it bug you when celebs say this is the way they lose so much weight? I know there are women who are lucky and lose weight easy but I'm talking about the celebs who used to be a normal weight, then all of a sudden lose so much weight they get scary skinny. Then in response to all the speculation, they say "Oh I chase my kids around all day, that's how I lose weight!" Ok I have 3 boys I chase all day and while it helps, it doesn't keep me stick thin! They don't want to admit they work out a million hours a day and eat 800 calories? Why not just say I work out like a madwomen instead of saying it's the kids? I'm sorry, this just runs through my head sometimes! LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And they have nannies that "chase the kids all day" rather than them doing it themselves

We could all lose weight if we had a personal trainer and chef and that's all we did all day
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• HAHAHA I agree! They are full of it! I lost my baby weight by busting my butt at the gym and I have always been a naturally thin woman, and still it takes work!
    Anonymous

• I agree with Jademom07. When I see a celeb on the cover of a mag with the headline of "looking great after baby!" I think yea I'd look like that too if I had their money!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Jademom07 that is exactly what my Husband would tell me whenever I got depressed after seeing all of the celebrity moms who had twins and dropped tons of weight.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Either only women with great metabolism become famous; or they're lying liars who have help, work out like a fiend, and can afford the best food/diets.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 6:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• LOL agreed.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2009