MY QUANT LEVELS

On 10/21 I got a BFP on an Answer HPT. I called my DR right away because, I had a miscarriage in May. I got my blood drawn on 10/21 and they called me Thursday to let me know that my level was 58. The nurse said that was a good number for how early it was. I went back on 10/23 and got my blood drawn again. After waiting all weekend (I went in about an hr before the lab closed) The nurse from my DR's officed called to let me know that my number had tripled to 189. She said she was VERY happy with that number. I have an ultra sound scheduled for November 16th (i will be around 7wks) She said to call if I start bleeding, or spotting.

I guess what i'm asking is, what were your numbers for around 4 wks pregnant? I also have some mild cramping, almost like AF is on her way but, not as bad. The nurse told me it was normal as long as they are severe or accompanied by bleeding......

My LMP was 9/25, and I have 27 day cycles

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds pretty good to me! Congrats! Cramping is normal.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2009