Would you ever place a personal ad on Craigslist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have. ...although it was one that most women here wouldn't agree with. We (meaning my husband and I) **think** we might have found a lady that will be a wonderful addition to our relationship. ...we'll see how it goes.

What is very disturbing is all the personal craigslist adds in my area that mention that they are married so if they are contacted and if a "relationship" takes place it must all be "discrete" ...
    Anonymous

• hmm i never would have thought about it but lately I was thinking of putting one on there for a hiking buddy, not anything romanitc or anything, but i don't know anyone here, we just moved, and I am getting hungry for some friends and i want to go hiking before it gets to cold and that isn't my husbands scene, i don't think I'm brave enough to do it though, im afriad of the crazies...
    Hulkgrrl

Answer by Hulkgrrl at 6:55 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Honestly using the internet to find a person should be, in my opinion, a last resort. I just saw a lady who said she was having trouble b/c their "3rd wheel in their 3some" was after her husband and wanted him all to herself. Why I think its a stupid idea in the first place. You can't trust someone on the internet....
    Anonymous

• no, too many sickos on there. I would feel more comfortable with Eharmony or a similar site, they have security measures in place and try to screen out the weirdos.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• LOL, no way! But, I have read some. And some of the rants. They are so damn funny. Go look at the rants in other countries, it's interesting.
    And the pictures!!! OMG! I laugh hysterically at them. They are just so damn pathetic. Especially when they post for days and days and daaayyysss.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• only whores post personal ads to craigslist you wont find a respectable guy that way try the eharmony or similar sites
    Anonymous

• NOPE! I wouldn't use any of those sites. but I must admit I do look at them just to see if I know anyone. I once found my neighbor on there and her story was all LIES< LIES< and more LIES. her picture was there that is how I know it was her..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• nope. I found my husband a long time ago the old-fashioned way -- we used to work together and, well, it took off from there!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Heck no! My husband would kill me! LOL.....I'm not available and if I were I prefer meeting people the old-fashioned way.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2009