For those who use Facebook? No Bashing

Okay I just now started using facebook about a month ago so Im not good at it yet but I have some questions for those of you who use it. My friend Crystal got on a friend of ours facebook page and was looking at this chicks pictures, well three of the pictures were of her little girl who was completely naked, the baby had on bunny ears and a carrot covering a little of her private parts but you could see a part of her private area. My friend Crystal reported her for it. The person with the picture her husband is a cop and if the police sergant got wind of this picture her husband could be investigated bc they take things like that her very serious. Anyways, My question is Do you have to report them a number of times of like on myspace? What would you do if you knew about this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That was stupid of the person to report the picture.. For the most part facebook is really good about removing pictures right away unlike myspace.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 6:37 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Doesn't your friend have more important things to worry about???
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• no myspace is good.. I took pictures of my neice being born and they deleted them too and they are stiill on facebook.. A beautiful baby being born and they delete it go figure..lol
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• facebook is funny about the pictures they remove - - I know people who've posted breastfeeding pictures where they were completely covered, but they got taken down. And then there are my pictures of my 2 kids in the tub and they are still up. . . . . I probably wouldn't have reported it - it sounds innocent enough.
    TiffanyMarie80

Answer by TiffanyMarie80 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Most people dont think putting precious pictures (to them) of their children up would offend anyone else, and really Im not sure why someone would care. I'd say if you want to report ppl for something like that you have alot of time on your hands.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2009